- USER agrees and acknowledges they are being granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-sublicensable license to access and participate on Highrisesocial.com (“WEBSITE”) for their benefit and experience exclusively for their listed building (“Building”) while being a resident.
- USER agrees not to copy, reproduce, license, distribute, make derivative websites/applications, display, sell, or frame content from WEBSITE, excluding content you created. USER understands that it is illegal to use any method of obtaining, scaping or copying COMPANY’s information and/or sharing any information pertaining to COMPANY or WEBSITE without COMPANY’s prior consent.
- USER acknowledges that there is a 1-time cost of $1 to join WEBSITE and verify address which will permit their access to the Personal Section, Building Marketplace, and Lifestyle Directory. In the event the USER is unable to verify account, USER will not be granted access and will not be charged $1.
- In addition to these permitted areas, WEBSITE contains paid areas for access and the ability to post in the Professional Section and Sub-Sections, where the USER’s goal is monetary gain.
- Regarding all transaction, USER authorizes COMPANY to charge USER account for WEBSITE fees. Unless noted, fees are in US dollars; tax is additional (if charged).
- By registering with the WEBSITE, USER warrants:
8. WEBSITE contains a Lifestyle Directory Area containing paid listings with the intention of making these services and products easily accessible to facilitate an on-demand lifestyle.
- Warranties and Limited Liability:
To the extent permitted by law the USER agrees:
ALL WARRANTIES & CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT;
11. Prior Licenses and Other Conflicts
(a) USERs complying with prior written licenses may access WEBSITE thereby until authorization is terminated. Otherwise, this is the exclusive and entire agreement between us. If a TOU term is unenforceable, other terms are unaffected. If TOU translations conflict with the English version, English controls.
(a) In the event of any monetary profit made by USER that was obtained by using WEBSITE, USER assumes full and complete responsibility for any applicable taxes resulting from any transactions and the payment of any such applicable taxes is not the responsibility of COMPANY or WEBSITE.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Golden Rule - “Treat others as you wish to be treated.”
The aim of HighriseSocial.com is to create a positive and safe community and facilitate an enjoyable personal and professional life by following the Golden Rule.
4. USER will obey the law, follow site rules, and not post prohibited items.
Users must comply with all applicable laws, and all posted site rules.
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on HighriseSocial.com:
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc.
- Ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- Recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- Prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- Alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- Child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
- Pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service
- Endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, i.e. ivory
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc.
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc.
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- Counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- Spam; miscategorized, or overposted content
- Postings or emails for which the primary purpose is to drive traffic to a website
- Postings or emails offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- Any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others.
Please flag and/or notify us if you see anyone else doing anything listed above.
Unlawful sales of recalled items are prohibited.
Please be sure items are safe to use and legal to sell.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission(gov)
- Reseller's Guide to Selling Safer Products
If you are involved or see any of this activity, contact us immediately to address and resolve in accordance with or TOU.
Your privacy is very important to HighriseSocial.com LLC. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling these purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes or as required by law.
- We will retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- We may communicate with your building’s owners and representatives to verify your residence, including lease expiration and that your account is up-to-date.
- We will use your non-specific identifying information with our advertisers (i.e. age range, gender, interests, professional title, etc.) at our discretion to help them better market relevant information specific to you. We will not disclose your name or specific address (unit #).
- In the event we correspond via email, we may use your personal information when contacting to inform you of a notification, providing information that may be of interest to you, or sharing marketing and promotional materials. You may choose to opt-out of receiving any or all of these communications through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure so we cannot guarantee its' absolute security.
- In the event that HighriseSocial.com LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition or is sold, you will be notified that your information may be transferred and maintained to computers in other states, provinces or countries where the governmental jurisdiction and protection laws may differ from your own jurisdiction.
- Our website will contain links to third party websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a link and are redirected to a third party site, we advise you to read their Terms of Service.
Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- Data you post on or send via HS, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- Credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (i.e. SSL).
- Data you submit or provide (i.e. name, username, address, email, phone, photos, tax ID).
- Web log data (i.e. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Data about your device(s) (i.e. screen size)
- Data from 3rd parties (i.e. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
Data we store:
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- To vendors and service providers (i.e. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of HS or the general public.
- With your consent (i.e. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- In aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Changes or Questions:
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.